I sometimes whip this sauce up for a vegetarian meal involving noodles. I love this stuff and so the rest of my household. Peanut noodles, how could that be wrong?
Thai Peanut Sauce
Author: Peter L. Berghold
Great sauce for noodles
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of sesame paste (tahini)
- ½ cup of low sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup of dark brown sugar
- 2T fish sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1T fresh minced or grated ginger
- 1T sesame oil
- 1T rice vinegar
- 1T sriracha (optional)
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.